Instructional Design for Action Learning
Author: Geri McArdle
Pub Date: September 2010
Print Edition: $34.95
Print ISBN: 9780814415665
Page Count: 272
Format: Paper or Softback
e-Book ISBN: 9780814415672
Buy the book:
This book presents numerous thought-stimulating examples of activeoriented
learning techniques that you can apply to your training design
and delivery. If you apply these techniques and strategies to your training
design and presentation, that training will stick! Specific strategies
will show you how to do the following:
▪ Create trainings that are fun and memorable.
▪ Write learner-based trainings that guarantee success for each learner
▪ Develop learning activities that match the need, learning style, and
level of understanding of the participants.
▪ Use learning strategies that encourage learners to build on their
▪ Plan ongoing training activities that evaluate learner mastery during
the entire learning event.
▪ Design blended and accelerated learning strategies that strengthen
learning transfer back on the job.
▪ Identify methods that accurately measure training results.
Search the full text of this book
Search Full Text of
For single copy purchases of any AMACOM title, you can connect directly to the online retailer of your choice, from the list below, to buy the title you have selected. Most of our links will take you directly to that title on the site, making your shopping experience easier. You can also visit your local retailer, and if the book is not on their shelves they can special order it for you.
Retailers: Please contact us to change or add a listing.
Buying in Bulk?
We have very competitive discounts starting at 5 copies, as well as personal service, for bulk orders. Simply contact our Special Sales Department. Call 800-250-5308 or 212-903-8420 and ask for Special Sales. You can also email: SpecSlsWeb@amanet.org